The second Corporate Plan for the Samoa Bureau of Statistics was developed covering the period 2016 - 2020, follow by launching of the Samoa Strategy for the Development of Statistics (SSDS) 2011 - 2021. It is an important document that presents the strategic priorities for the Bureau in the four years from 2016 to 2020. It also reaffirms Government's commitment to evidence-based policies and the availability of timely and reliable statistics to monitor progress in all its developments.
The Corporate Plan identifies 9 core values focusing on the type of leadership, communication and professionalism that are important in the delivery of the 5 long-term goals we've set for ourselves.
- Ensure Confidentiality and Security of Information
- Accountability and Transparency
- Commitment to honesty and fairness
- Commitment to quality and competence
- Integrity of transactions and records
- Respect and courtesy in treatment of clients and employees
- Professional approach to the delivery of services
- Leadership by example
- Be innovative, adopting new technology and ideas to continue to improve the statistics
Long term goals
For more information, click on the link below to download: